How to get a blood test
How do you get a Blood Test?
- Order Online. Select your required blood test from our test menu or call us on 0800 999 1110.
- Arrange your sample collection appointment/blood draw.
- (ensure you have checked if you need to fast before attending your blood draw)
- Wait for your blood test results, once they’re ready we will send them to you via email within the turnaround time stated on the website.
Do I need a Doctors referral to use this service?
- No you do not require a Doctor’s Referral, we provide one when you have placed an order. This is free of charge, and a consultation is not required unless stated on certain tests.
How soon will I get my results?
- The turnaround time is a guide only, and will sometimes depend upon assay run schedules. Most results are provided within the time frame provided, but there may be technical difficulties, or the results may need to be re-run to check accuracy, or our Doctor may be held up passing comment. We can easily give you a status report, so please do email us or phone us to chase results, not the Laboratory itself.
- Pathology points are points we provide when purchasing a test to add more value to your order. Each test will show how many Pathology Points you will earn if purchased. Each Pathology Point is worth £1.00 and can only be redeemed against future blood test orders.