DNABlue Genetic Traits Report which uncovers predispositions to:
Lactose and gluten intolerance
Weight gain with specific foods and habits
Increased need for particular vitamins / minerals
Imbalanced blood sugar
Ability to deal with stress
Likelihood of high blood pressure
Ideal exercise type
Increased tendon and ligament injury
Poor alcohol detoxification
Slow caffeine metabolism
Accelerated cellular ageing
Increased need for antioxidants
DNAblue Thyroid Report which uncovers predispositions to:
Autoimmune thyroid conditions
Hypothyroidism / hyperthyroidism
Poor conversion of thyroid hormones (T4 to T3)
Reduced clearance of reverse T3 (rT3)
Poor TSH signalling
Indirect thyroid disruption due to stress and / or inflammation
Male Health DNA Report which uncovers predispositions to:
Androgen (male hormone) receptors
Fertility (sperm health)
High and low testosterone levels
High DHT production
Male hormone (androgen) production
Male pattern baldness
Potential hormone imbalances
Vitamin D Requirement
Information for this blood test
Test Name: DNA Blue - Test All Three
GP Referral: GP Referral is included
Target Turn Around Time in working days: 4 - 6 weeks
Special Instructions: THIS TEST IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 18'S AND OVER. Full instructions included for swabbing your cheek.
Further information. If you require any information on this test please call our team on: 0800 999 1110
How do you get a Blood Test?
1. Order Online. Select your required blood test from our test menu or call us on 0800 999 1110.
2. Arrange your sample collection appointment/blood draw.(ensure you have checked if you need to fast before attending your blood draw)
3. Wait for your blood test results, once they’re ready we will send them to you via email within the turnaround time stated on the website.
Do I need a Doctors referral to use this service?
No you do not require a Doctor’s Referral, we provide one when you have placed an order. This is free of charge, and a consultation is not required unless stated on certain tests.
How soon will I get my blood test results?
The turnaround time is a guide only, and will sometimes depend upon assay run schedules. Most results are provided within the time frame provided, but there may be technical difficulties, or the results may need to be re-run to check accuracy, or our Doctor may be held up passing comment. We can easily give you a status report, so please do email us or phone us to chase results, not the Laboratory itself.
Where can I get my blood taken if I order a vacutainer kit?
If you do not know of a professional nurse or phlebotomist we can refer you to a BMI Hospital or arrange a *Nurse home visit (charges will apply). PLEASE NOTE: You cannot attend at a Spire Hospital or the Doctors Laboratory (TDL) for your blood draw using our kit as our postal service is dealt with by a completely separate laboratory network.
What is the difference between reported and unreported results?
1. Reported results will be sent to the GP for comment, this process can take up to two working days to complete in addition to the stated turnaround time for results.
2. If you select unreported results, then you choose not to have the interpretation of our GP and they will be sent directly to you. This is advisable if you already have a specialist to share the results with or are able to interpret them yourself. In the event of any results being of a critical nature we will always be in contact to make you aware of this.
**Currently we are unable to provide Nurse visits due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.