Blue Horizon specialise in being able to offer you the right Covid-19 PCR Swab test for your (non-symptomatic) needs - whether you need to provide a PCR sample because you are going on holiday, are looking for a business solution for yourself or need a whole corporate coronavirus testing package, we can help you find the right solution. Please do remember that if you have coronavirus symptoms NOW such as a high temperature, a new cough, or a change in your sense of taste or smell then you should use a free NHS service instead of ourselves.
COVID-19 PCR Swab Testing Solutions
Helping you find the Coronavirus PCR Test that is right for you.
A range of Covid-19 Coronavirus PCR Tests to fit your needs.
If you are an individual looking for a quick COVID-19 PCR solution, consider this test. Courier service works Monday to Thursday and costs an extra £15.99
If you' need a PCR test conducted 3,4 or 5 days before your flight, consider this test. Flight charts within description and instructions - Courier an extra £15.99
If you're in Central London, dropping your sample to the lab directly will bring quicker results. Processed by the UK's largest private lab.
We offer integrated solutions for every company and can assist with organising nurses and couriers if needed. Enjoy better value and a dedicated Blue Horizon account manager.
Easy to collect at home or work, PHE approved, COVID-19 PCR Swab Kits
For those that have not used home collection kits before the process can seem a little daunting, but 95% of our customers find collecting a viable swab sample straight forward. It's an easy process to follow...
- Order your Coronavirus PCR Swab test kits online, they are dispatched same day (if before 1pm, monday to friday)
- Due to previous delivery issues we are now sending our COVID-19 PCR swab kits ourselves, using the Royal Mail Next Day guaranteed by 1pm service, where a tracking number is provided.
- Take a throat and nasal swab sample by following the instructions. Post back in either the provided return envelope, by using the courier service, or dropping directly into the laboratory yourself.
- When the laboratory receive the sample, they will start testing straight away, results should be issued within 1-3 working days depending on the service chosen.
- If you have a corporate enquiry, learn more about our COVID-19 Corporate solutions, designed to protect your business.