An easy process to follow.
For those that have not used home collection kits before the process can seem a little daunting, but 95% of our customers find collecting a viable swab sample straight forward, and the antibody test is now using vacutainer only for which you need a professional to collect your blood.
- Order your Coronavirus test kits online, they are dispatched same day (if before 1pm, monday to friday)
- Due to previous delivery issues we are now sending both the PCR swab kit and Antibody test kit ourselves, using the Royal Mail Next Day guaranteed by 1pm service, where a tracking number is provided.
- Take a sample by following the instructions
- Post back in either the provided return envelope, by using the courier service, or dropping directly into the laboratory yourself.
- When the laboratory receive the sample, they will start testing straight away, results will be issued within 1 working day of laboratory receipt for the Antibody test, and 1-3 working days for the Swab test.
Testing at a clinic.
We are now offering a Central London Walk-in clinic service for COVID-19 Antibody testing. Please click the link to find out more: Full London Coronavirus COVID-19 Antibody Blood Test - £149.25
Which Coronavirus Test – PCR Swab or Antibody?