Use code Fit50 when buying one test to get a second test for half price.
- Put 2 tests in basket
- Apply code Fit50 at checkout
- Only 50 uses of code available nationwide
- Code Expires at midnight on Thursday 30th June
Discover your unique trigger foods from a simple finger prick blood test. The Blue Horizon IgG Food Intolerance Test analyses your blood to show reactions against 134 foods and drinks.
- Grains and Staples
- Dairy and Eggs
- Meat and Fish
- Nuts, Seeds and Beans
- Herbs, Spices and Oils
- Protein Supplements
- Yeast and Other Foods
By accident more often than not, many individuals have noted not only improvements in bowel function when they excluded likely substances from their diets – but intriguingly also been aware of significant improvement in their thyroid health too.
Please see our example report - click here
How to get a IgG Food Intolerance Test:
- Order online or email: email@example.com
- Provide your blood sample via a blood spot - you will receive an absorbent wand within the test kit which you will need to use to collect your blood sample, so there's no need to visit a Nurse, the sample can easily be taken at home and then you will need to post it back to the Laboratory in the envelope we provide.
- Wait for your blood test results. Once they are ready, we will send them to you via email, within the turnaround time stated on the website.
Blue Horizon Blood Test Reviews
Extremely efficient service from beginning to end. Procedure carried out quickly and efficiently. Results were very swift. Will be using again.UK
Impressed with speed of despatch after ordering. Kit and instructions very easy to understand and follow. Posted back to lab Monday morning, results received Wednesday morning, Thanks, may well be back soon.UK
As always, a superb service by all the BH team. Fast, efficient but very thoughtfuland caring of medical conditions, and associated patient mindset.. highly reccomended .cgUK
Utterly patient, kind and helpful, kit arrived next day, as did my results. 5 stars well-deserved.UK
Great service and product. The turn around is brilliant (mostly - there was a glitch during the early part of the Covid pandemic, but that seems to be resolved now). Tests are recognised by the medical profession so I am able to use the results to get the treatment I need without further tests.UK
I had various questions which they answered via email/webchat and the timing of getting a kit, sending it back and getting the results was good.UK