Blue Horizon are pleased to deliver this all inclusive postal COVID-19 swab service where we book your courier for you. This bespoke service vastly minimises the risks and consequent disruption of not receiving a result in time to board your flight. Please note that this has replaced our previous service where you had to book and pay for a courier yourself.
Checks before you place an order..
- Please ensure our courier service collects from your postcode area. Courier Postcode Check
- Please check that the timing calculation charts below for the (sample to flight) window fit with your flight logistic needs. Some flight days we cannot cover.
- If you are symptomatic please contact the NHS on 111 for testing advice, we do not test symptomatic patients.
- If you CAN drop your Covid-19 swab into London easily, please also see this Coronavirus Swab test in London.
- If you are non-symptomatic and simply need to get COVID-19 PCR Swab results ASAP for work related reasons, then this is the PCR testing option you need if you cannot easily drop your sample off in London.
An example process
If you order on Monday before 1pm, then your kit should be with you by Tuesday. We will book your courier for a Wednesday collection (remember to fill out form outlined below), you take the sample Wednesday morning, your sample will arrive on Thursday at the laboratory and you should get your results on Friday.
- When do you need your results by? There are a few logistical considerations before you go ahead - see charts below.
- We dispatch the kits ourselves by Royal Mail next working day by 1 service. They will take a working day to get to you, IF you order by 1. Working days are classed Monday - Friday.
- Once this test is ordered you'll need to request a pre-booking of the courier in the days before pick up (by 3pm) using this form- see the charts below for timings. The Courier will not collect on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. This is paid for and organised by ourselves on your behalf.
- The courier delivers to the laboratory the next day.
- The laboratory aim to report your results within 24 hours.